Oni is more fun, but Spirit is overall more powerful. Spirit overall has better perks that can fit into a more general variety of builds, however the Oni has more niche perks that normally would have builds built around them (exhaustion build with Blood Echo, Obsession-switching build with Nemisis). Both are great killers, it just depends on what you're currently looking for. @IDK_BRUHH What are the killers you currently enjoy playing the most?
Depending on how fun a certain killer is is super subjective. I can't really say which killer you should get. I love Spirit the most but I won't recommend her over Oni just because I find her the most fun. Maybe you will find Spirit more fun but how would we know? I would just watch gameplay of both killers and you can make your decision based off that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
when i played the oni it was more fun. the spirit is kinda a mess and hard to get used to her
Spirit if you want a hard killer to play, but with a good payoff; and Oni if you want a killer that is still fun to play but more laid back.
Oni is more fun, but Spirit is overall more powerful. Spirit overall has better perks that can fit into a more general variety of builds, however the Oni has more niche perks that normally would have builds built around them (exhaustion build with Blood Echo, Obsession-switching build with Nemisis). Both are great killers, it just depends on what you're currently looking for. @IDK_BRUHH What are the killers you currently enjoy playing the most?
Depending on how fun a certain killer is is super subjective. I can't really say which killer you should get. I love Spirit the most but I won't recommend her over Oni just because I find her the most fun. Maybe you will find Spirit more fun but how would we know? I would just watch gameplay of both killers and you can make your decision based off that.