PC - Survivors can phase walk.

So I was playing survivor and I had just unhooked another player. We attempted to get on the nearby generator on the same side at the same time, which caused this to happen:


20210102233039_1.jpg


At first I thought we were both working on it at the same time, but then I realized the progress meter was blue. I tried moving around a bit, and sure enough, my character model was not following me. I was moving around the map while my body stayed on the generator.


20210102233108_1.jpg


This bug seemed to only be client side, as the killer appeared to have no trouble spotting me.

However, he did miss me a couple of times, so who knows what I looked like on his end.


I imagine that recreating this bug is frame perfect or requires a high ping, and might even require one player to have been unhooked recently. This bug also seems to solve itself randomly. I unhooked someone else and got hit, but neither of those animations caused my character to reappear. After some time though I was back to playing as normal.

Tagged: Pending

Comments