When does the PTB goes live at our Main Game?

What do you think? Anyone knows the answer? Let me take part of your thaughts :D

Comments

  • People are speculating in about 2 weeks.
  • Mid june we were told

  • Most are saying June 19th, the 2 year anniversary of Dead By Daylight. 
  • June 14th is the anniversary not the 19th. The patch will probably drop on or a few days before that date. Keep tuned for the next twitch stream on Thursday.

  • Noodle said:

    June 14th is the anniversary not the 19th. The patch will probably drop on or a few days before that date. Keep tuned for the next twitch stream on Thursday.

    Ah my mistake. Thank you for the correction. I’m looking forward to he new chapter. 
  • I can’t wait for Kate and the clown I like their perks and models Kate and David’s models are probably the most detailed and good looking and the clown looks creepy because I’m afraid of clowns 😅
  • The PTB will never go live, the new chapter will, PTB’s don’t go live.

    Nit Pick Extremist