Totem Bug

Theres another totem bug. I just playing with my brother. I searched around and found 0 totems. I cired the whole ass map, found 0 none cleansed. None. So I was hoping to use my inner strength, but instead got downed because pf this stupid mf glitch. Like come on. In other news, I also still have the stupid problem with the sudden camera changes on console. Bugs out and kills me if I am struggling on hook if a hed appears. If youre struggling on hook and theres noed or decour hope, youll just die because the screen will cut out. Still havent fixed that one either bhvr... whatevs not like youll listen anyway

Comments

  • I suspect as much. I use small game on virtually every build and there have been times when I have circled an area for minutes and came to the conclusion that they have to be spawning inside walls or rocks.