Learn the dam totem spawns
If you have more than 1000 hours in this game, you should know 95% of the totem spawns. There's really no excuse other than being lazy. If you can learn the typical pallet and generator spawns, you can learn the dam totem spawns. I know running around the map is a lot of work instead of holding M1 in place, but its possible I guarantee you.
(except for that one uncleansible totem on the Coldwind Farm maps. that totem can go burn in somewhere worse than the entity's realm)
Comments
On the auto haven maps those suckers are hard to see
But but but, doing bones is time that could be better spent on a generator...doing bones is a waste of time, WAH...
I cleared all 5 totems in 2 mins 37 seconds. I am solo. I don't need a team.
This. Maps aren't that big, totems only have a handful of places they can spawn. Unless a map is new/reworked there is no reason to not know where totems are located. There's also perks/maps to help you learn totem placements.
I had 2 uncleansable totems on Coldwind in 1 match, 2 hay throwers/harvesters and both totems were stuck at a wheel - 1 was a Devour Hope. ๐
Yeah it's not rare either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WvhJn4zZw&feature=emb_title*Gets an indoor map or dead dawg saloon*
I really wish that when these totem bugs happen they'd push through a hot fix rather than wait for chapter or mid-chapter patch. It's happened on multiple maps before this and each time takes them way too long to fix.
Why would I do totems when I could just complain about NOED, Ruin, and Undying endlessly on the forums?
What I hate is when I think I have the spots memorized and then when I go to find them they aren't there lol