Struggle button not working
It has happened twice today that my struggle button wasn't working. What is going on?
Tagged:
Pending
It has happened twice today that my struggle button wasn't working. What is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahaha for me It doesnt work with struggle AND decisive strike, how the hell am I supposed to play? And it's a joypad problema, R1 works perfectly fine when doing gens
This is not working for me either. Hasn't been working for the couple months or so. I mainly play killer, but frequently play survivor and each time the struggle does not work for me, so it's always just 1 hook. I use the same button to do all the other actions so the button works and I've tried multiple controllers to completely rule out it isn't the button, so, it's truly just the game.
I had tried to use the struggle button a couple of times, but it doesn't work. Also, the struggle symbol didn't pop up at all.