remove the mashing of X on second hook stage
Ok serious question does anyone like having to mash X to stay alive on 2nd hook stage? I've died repeatedly cause I have trouble mashing X fast enough. Last 2 games I played I died on 2nd hook stage cause I couldn't mash X fast enough and it happens to me near nightly.
If it needs to be changed to something else let it be skill checks as that at least tests your skill instead of how fast you can mash.
I know I can't be the only one with tired thumbs that can't mash well.
Comments
I dunno about console, but on PC you don't have to press it really all that fast.
That being said we've been asking for AGES for them to get rid of the button mashing- they basically told us to shove it so....it's here to stay. Sorry =/
Devs still won't change it though...
They think it keeps players "engaged" while on the hook lol
Yeah on console you have to mash like mad to not die. I recently switched to ps5 and it feels to me like its even harder to not die within a few seconds of 2nd hook state. I'm just unable to mash X fast enough.
Everybody hates it, but the devs thinks it brings 'immersion,' and keeps the player 'engaged.' Mind you, these are the same devs that kept older god loops in the game for four years, so there's a real divide between them and players.