Violent Imperative > Tome 3 Chapter 2 not working

I just played a game where every single hook I got was a basement hook as huntress with the perk Territorial Imperative equipped (4k each survivor hooked at least twice) but when I got out of the game it was not marked as completed

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Same here. All but 1 hook in the basement and no credit and final person escaped.

    I was on one of the macmillan maps but based on what I experienced with another basement hook challenge it's probably not map specific.

  • @CazzPhoenix said:

    Same here. All but 1 hook in the basement and no credit and final person escaped.

    I was on one of the macmillan maps but based on what I experienced with another basement hook challenge it's probably not map specific.

    Yeah ive completed it probably 5+ times now, The challenge is bugged