Too much asymmetry
I know it's hard to balance out surv and killer sides but at first getting rank 1 survivors at rank 7 killer is unacceptable if you call DBD a "pvp game". Like I literally had 0 chance from the beginning, and it's just sad :с. Rank 1 players can be like 1k-9k hours in game. Devs should really think about adding like a rank 1+ or something. Does this happen to everyone, or I'm the "chosen" one?

Comments
Writing on English forum because there is like one and a half people at Russian one.
There is a huge variety of skill levels even for rank 1s so you can’t say you didn’t have a chance.
but matchmaking is the worst currently. The devs are working on the MMR system that should improve Matchmaking. Hopefully.
To sum this up pretty quick, no you are not just unlucky. This has been an issue for a while and still a pretty big one. That being said, I've seen some garbage rank 1 survivors. You will eventually learn how to adapt to a rank 1 playstyle. Until then, try your best and don't give up. Billy is still top tier. You'll get em in no time!