[Graphic issue]: PC - Charlotte's belt cords tassel is overlapping with the fabric of the skirt

Description: When i choose the Charlotte/Victor killer, i choose these cosmetics about these "From the gutters", "From the ruins", "From the Wastes", "Shreds of comfort", "Shreds of Dignity", "Shreds of Solace", "Shreds of Warmth", here the rope where it is present as a belt, there is a tassel that overlaps with the fabric of the skirt, if I move the character. (CLIP 1)

Step by Step:

1)I launch the game

2)I'm awaiting which the main menu of the game is loading

3)I click on the "Plays as Killer"

4)I choose into the killer "The Twins"

5)I click on the "Customize" button, and i choose these cosmetics : "From the gutters", "From the ruins", "From the Wastes", "Shreds of comfort", "Shreds of Dignity", "Shreds of Solace", "Shreds of Warmth"

6)here the rope where it is present as a belt, there is a tassel that overlaps with the fabric of the skirt, if I move the character. (CLIP 1)


Platform: PC + Steam

Version game: 4.4.2

How often does this occur: Always

OS: Windows Home - the last version

Video card: RTX 2070 super - the last version

Killer used: The Twins


Video:

Video 1 => https://clips.twitch.tv/YummyCoyNarwhalPeanutButterJellyTime


Same issue found into these cosmetics ""From the gutters", "From the ruins", "From the Wastes", "Shreds of comfort", "Shreds of Dignity", "Shreds of Solace", "Shreds of Warmth"

Tagged: Pending

Comments