Map Conditional Perks

I'd normally put this in the Feedback section of the forums, but I think that this is a suggestion with various pros and cons that I am overlooking.

If you could have, say, one perk slot that changes depending on the map, and you get to decide what map gets what perk for each one, would that be a useful and good addition to the game?

Comments

  • No, because 4x balanced landing on all good balanced landing maps is a good enough reason why not to

  • @Exerlin said:

    I'd normally put this in the Feedback section of the forums, but I think that this is a suggestion with various pros and cons that I am overlooking.

    If you could have, say, one perk slot that changes depending on the map, and you get to decide what map gets what perk for each one, would that be a useful and good addition to the game?

    Sounds unnecessarily complex for a game like DBD. It also makes planning a build problematic if you don’t exactly know what effect the customisable perk will give, unless a map offering is used with fingers crossed another player doesn’t also use a map offering.