Iron Will not working?
Is anyone else running Iron Will and still hearing yourself moaning when injured? It just started happening today for me and I've never had that happen before. Is this a known current bug?
Is anyone else running Iron Will and still hearing yourself moaning when injured? It just started happening today for me and I've never had that happen before. Is this a known current bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The killer you were playing against was probably using the perk 'Stridor'. It allows the killer to still hear your moans when injured, although you're still quieter than you would be without Iron Will.
stridor
Oh, I thought only the killer would hear it on their end if they use Stridor. That makes sense, thanks!
Were you versing Spirit?