Clothes do not Conform to the Description and Accessories do Not Appear

DeadByDaylight   31_12_2020 16_36_53_LI.jpg DeadByDaylight   31_12_2020 16_37_01_LI.jpg The Goddess Queen Zarina Kassir - YouTube - Google Chrome 31_12_2020 16_41_21_LI.jpg The Goddess Queen Zarina Kassir - YouTube - Google Chrome 31_12_2020 16_43_50_LI.jpg The Goddess Queen Zarina Kassir - YouTube - Google Chrome 31_12_2020 16_44_20_LI.jpg
Well I realized that after the last updates something happened with the zarina's outfit, the outfit that came in the penultimate rifth in the zarina's The Goddess Queen outfit, the problem is that she had a golden leaf tattoo on her arms and now no there are no more tattoos, just her normal arm, I bought the rifht for the tattoo that gave it an even more beautiful look, now it’s as beautiful as before, I hope you can fix it, I want to make it my main and buy new clothes for Zarina and this one blouse, and beautiful with the tattoo to make looks, thanks for your attention.


Tagged: Pending

Comments