Is this story about ghostface I heard true?
I only heard this for the first time ever yesterday so I don't give it too much credit.
but apparently there was supposed to be a department store map and a survivor with it but then it was decided to just not do it. and only have the costume.
I don't believe it but apparently the people I talked to are 100% certain it was a thing.
I know they only got the rights to the costume. so I honestly think it's just a rumor that people believe
Comments
that's what I figured, it would be cool to have a stripmall map too.
It would be nice if the shopping center and cashier in the trailer were in the game. Imaging if Ghost Face could climb up on the shelves too!
It’d have to be a dead mall. There’s plenty of those in the US.
I don't think it would be good. It would be another indoor map and all the indoor maps are terrible for killer and survivor.
I don't mind the Doctors map. It's not as confusing as the hell hole that is Midwich.