about the trapper add-ons that make his trap darker
Should they actually change the trap color to fit more in the environnement they are in? so every map will benifit from these add-ons, a map which can have some bright colors are not really giving these add-ons good effects because if they are darker they are still visible, if the floor is more grey like in the game map, the traps would get a grey color instead of getting darker so they are indeed harder to see.
Comments
Yeah they probably should but that may be asking a lot. I’ve heard streamers say his traps stick out too much on certain maps but I disagree. They’re useful on all maps.
That feel when you put on Tar Bottle and get Lery's or The Game.
On topic, I wouldn't be opposed. It'd be a nice QoL change for him.
I agree, that would require some work for sur but would make these add-ons more consistent
In the meantime, when you get Lery’s, putting the trap in that dark line at the bottom of the doorframe can be effective. Otherwise, go for grass and the top of the staircases in the central part. Stairs are useful cuz they never expect them there, Even if they see it and turn around, they still have to take a hit from you on the way back down if you’re chasing them.