DAMAGE GENERATOR
Hi, I have a problem, when I play killer and I want to damage a generator it kicks it but it doesn't get damaged or anything. I tried to prove what happened by damaging it with Pim Pam Pum and nothing,
does anyone know why?
thanks
Hi, I have a problem, when I play killer and I want to damage a generator it kicks it but it doesn't get damaged or anything. I tried to prove what happened by damaging it with Pim Pam Pum and nothing,
does anyone know why?
thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
holding the whole interaction causes the generator to begin regressing, there is no instant damage to it without perks
if the generator starts sparking after completing the interaction that means the generator is regressing