Most fun killers to play as (in my opinion)

Fun to play as.png

Here's my tier list based off how much fun I have fun playing each killer. This list is very subjective and is my personal opinion.

I've been a spirit main pretty much ever since I started playing her because she's so much fun and I just love her character in general. No one can ever convince me maining another killer than this one (although I wish the devs give her a minor rework to make her more fair to play against).

Blight is one of the most balanced killers in the game with nothing oppressive in his kit, and landing those lethal rushes is so rewarding and satisfying. Honestly who doesn't love piggy? Her stun noise is so cute and I love booping the snoot. Landing chainsaws with billy is so rewarding and it's fun to snowball with him. Myers is creepy and I love stalking people.

Doc is pretty fun, but not enough to make me main him, although I don't know why, but doc's chase music is my favorite in the game and I have no idea why I love it so much. Otz inspired me to play trapper more and I must say, he can feel very rewarding to get people to step in his traps. Wraith has many different playstyles and I honestly find him a rewarding killer to master even though he's really easy to pick up. I don't play huntress often but landing those fatass hitboxes feels rewarding. I've only played oni a few times on the mobile version and he's pretty fun.

Legion's another one where I've played a few games as him on mobile and he's a little underwhelming but not terrible to play. Nurse is buggy af and I find her pretty disorienting to play. Plague is honestly pretty boring.

I hate hag so much. Nothing despises me so much more than to play this golem from lord of the rings looking f*ck. I'm sorry hag mains lol.

Note: I dedicated an entire tier for the killers I've never played as. I can't really judge those killers until I start playing them.

Comments