Spawns
I just started up a match on Xbox and I spawned with the hillbilly staring right at me. There was nothing I could do and was downed almost instantly.
I just started up a match on Xbox and I spawned with the hillbilly staring right at me. There was nothing I could do and was downed almost instantly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
360?
To be fair, that would happen even if Hillbilly was on the opposite side of the map and chainsawed into your general direction.
Yeah, that happens sometimes.
Not enough to convince the devs to do something about it though, considering this can happen to anyone for over a year now.
on PC i have spawned with a survivor directly in my LOS and have spawned in the killers terror radius HELL a while back me and all the other survivors spawned in the killer shack with michael also in the killer shack.
you can spawn ON killer burning totem too tho
so they dont fixed a ######### in this patch and broke more
just like it goes all the time