Found another fat shaming spot
Plus this match had a lot of rocks everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE on the same side as this fat shaming spot.
Don't know if it's relevant but this was on sanctum of wrath.
Tagged:
Mod
Plus this match had a lot of rocks everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE on the same side as this fat shaming spot.
Don't know if it's relevant but this was on sanctum of wrath.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ya, I got fat shamed a couple times recently running from the killer. One spared me cause of it. So it isn't always bad...
Why can't I ever find things like this when I play. Every time I get in a chase, there are no pallets or vaults for miles ;_;
All that exercise and my Wraith Hips still just can’t squeeze through! I’m at a loss! 😭
posted another one that i found in the pale rose. the smaller boat had a gen in it the blocked the killer, but not survivors.
HEy, please post any bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Thank you!