♡︎ Anyone On PS4 Want To Join My Games? ♡︎
I’m on PS4 and i normally have 2-3 people in my lobby and need the extra 1 or 2, can be any level! we don’t sweat, just play it for fun and to have a laugh. my tag is: BratGore
I’m on PS4 and i normally have 2-3 people in my lobby and need the extra 1 or 2, can be any level! we don’t sweat, just play it for fun and to have a laugh. my tag is: BratGore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just added you I’m bacon
My tag is TrippyCake90 and I'm always looking for new players to game with
I play on Xbox and I am always looking for new people to play with! I'll add you; my name is Niizmi.
Hey I’m on PS4 with cross play. Find me kumosaki-88
Hi I’m new to dead by daylight and I’m on PS4 please add me my psn is hermisquarepants and I’m looking for team mates