2 Killers meet in a Freddy Vs Jason type encounter, who would you want to see?
All the campiness included, I wouldn't mind seeing The Doctor against The Blight
All the campiness included, I wouldn't mind seeing The Doctor against The Blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be a great matchup.
I´d like to see a threeway feude between Amanda, Danny and Michael. Pig and Ghostface propably plotting and preparing for weeks only to get utterly destroyed anyway :D
Also, Oni vs Huntress to determine who´s the most powerful fighter in the entitys realm once and for all.
Oni v Twins just to see Victor get punted by Oni charging around the entire map as the heavy weighted giant he is.
Michael vs Trapper, like it's a Michael vs Jason, But a hillbilly vs huntress would be an Epic battle.
Hillbilly vs Bubba
And then as a joke Hag vs Huntress lol