Game keeps killing me on struggle phase

I've had about 10 games in the last week where I've been spamming the key to struggle and after a few seconds the game just decides i've dropped an input and kills me. The struggle phase is really, really badly implemented and the window for missed inputs is way too small considering how poorly the dedicated servers frequently perform. Please could something be done about this?

Platform: PC

Steps to Replicate: Happens arbitrarily during survivor games

Frequency: Approximately every 10-15 survivor matches where I'm hooked twice

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • If all survivors are on the hook and in their second phase, everyone dies. Maybe thats, what is happening?

  • Happens to me and friends all the time on ps4. It's usually after something that triggers FPS drop in the game - exposed status goes into effect, gen pops, another survivor hooked/sacrificed (other survivors alive so it's not the auto-sacrifice from all survivors hooked), doctor uses blast/survivor in Tier 3 screams, someone hit nearby with sloppy, etc.