Need A New PS4 DBD Group asap
My current DBD group sucks and I need a new one must be 18+ and have a mic. Gotta be chill and funny
I’m mainly active at night and I’m Rank 1 B-)
psn: JerryDaBrat
My current DBD group sucks and I need a new one must be 18+ and have a mic. Gotta be chill and funny
I’m mainly active at night and I’m Rank 1 B-)
psn: JerryDaBrat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok sooo your a lot better then hen our team but we are chill in out 30,s use mics and as for active at night … depends on your time zone we’re in Australia and main time for half our team is 10am till 6pm the other two play some late nights when I’m at work. Happy to do a trial game to see if we’re game compatible
Psn - KimberleyAtSix
Age - 25
South Wales, UK