Killer fat shaming spot on the pale rose

Happened today on pc. The smaller boat in the pale rose map spawned with a generator inside that allowed survivors to move around it, but not the killer. Only got recorded the killer being fat shamed as the survivor ran away through the spot I could not.

https://youtu.be/THhYUoXY1s4


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • That map is ripe with spots that both teams can't get past (usually around trees) even though it's visually big enough, and even generators with certain sides that are completely inaccessible (despite nothing being in the way).... but I've never seen this. RIP! I know he's got broad shoulders but YEESH! xD

  • @crystalkitti said:

    That map is ripe with spots that both teams can't get past (usually around trees) even though it's visually big enough, and even generators with certain sides that are completely inaccessible (despite nothing being in the way).... but I've never seen this. RIP! I know he's got broad shoulders but YEESH! xD

    Mah boy Doc is THICKER than a bowl of oatmeal. Jk, this bug was a first timer for me it might be infrequent.