Uncleansable totem in Rotten Fields
Found this totem that was uncleansable in the Rotten Fields in Dec 27th, 2020. The prompt would never show so I started recording. Happened on PC once.
https://youtu.be/pBtwO9kolLY
Tagged:
Duplicate
Found this totem that was uncleansable in the Rotten Fields in Dec 27th, 2020. The prompt would never show so I started recording. Happened on PC once.
https://youtu.be/pBtwO9kolLY
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its on all the Coldwind maps. I just had one on Torment Creek.
Yeah this was reported like a dozen times now; it doesn't seem like it should be a terribly hard fix, I wonder what is taking so long.....holidays maybe I guess? That's fair I suppose.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213222/totems-are-still-not-spawn#latest
devs dont like to make fixes 1 by 1 like some games do cause they cant pack it right.
they want to Put a big amount of fixes in 1 hotfix and then release it. so we have to wait
Duplicate btw.