What's your favourite fun build as survivor?

I like to play

  • Resilience
  • Botany Knowledge
  • Desperate Measure
  • Self-Care

What do you prefer?

Comments

  • Vault build (Spine Chill and Resilience)

    Dead Hard

    Kindred

    • Tenacity
    • Unbreakable
    • Soul guard
    • Flip flop

    I call it the "leave me slugged for just 5 seconds" build😁

  • For fun? I like screwing with the Killer:

    Diversion, Deception, Red Herring, and DH.

    A viable build though, I use DS, DH, SG, and Unbreakable.

  • Breakdown

    Unbreakable

    Botany Knowledge

    Any Means Necessary

    This is mainly a meme I sometimes use that is completely ineffective but nevertheless enjoyable when I'm bored. The first 2 perks are a reference to... something. The other 2 allow me to in a way, restore things back to their previous state

  • Solo Qr here...


    Prove Thyself

    Better Together/Kindred/Bond

    Borrowed Time

    Deja Vu

  • I don't have any "fun" builds... I run

    Bond/Empathy

    Lithe/ Sprint Burst

    Spine Chill/ Haven't found or tried anything else yet

    Kindred/ Haven't found or tried anything else yet

  • Sprint Burst/Deliverance/BT/DS

    I'm what you might call...sweaty. Other times I'll run DH/Adrenaline/BT/DS.

    I prefer to be optimal on survivor. That often means playing injured and getting frustrated at people trying to power the exit gates via bushes and healing through Sloppy in the corner of the map for the 5th time.

  • My main go-to build when I'm not doing any challenges or testing other builds.

    Decisive Strike

    Dead Hard/Balanced Landing

    Iron Will

    Resilience

    DS and DH are self-explanatory. Iron Will and Resilience because half the time, no one heals me off hook when the killer is far away (despite me healing them after unhooking earlier in the match) so I don't want to be punished for my team being cowards. It also helps in late game scenarios where I can't find my other team mate or unlocking the gate.

    Balanced Landing is my favorite exhaustion perk because of how situational it is. It's a good challenge to use over dead hard because I literally have to plan my route when I'm getting chased.

  • its a tie between:

    flip flop

    power struggle

    tenacity

    unbreakable

    and:

    appraisal

    plunderers

    ace in the hole

    wglf

  • Here lately I've been running bond, sprint burst, iron will, and adrenaline.

    If I feel a little froggy I'll run head on with quick and quiet. For head on reasons. 😂