Winter sale when?
Does anybody know when they will be having a cosmetic winter sale? :o I was told that they would be having one soon but wasn't sure of a date.
Does anybody know when they will be having a cosmetic winter sale? :o I was told that they would be having one soon but wasn't sure of a date.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had holded over 12k cells hoping to get sales for cheryl skins. Yesterday I couldn't hold it anymore and bought all her skins. I don't care anymore about the sale anymore but I will be disappointed to see cheryl sales at the end when it comes.
oooof! yeah I feel your pain. I've done the same with skins for Feng in the past. Just some skinss I want for David and meg and It's been hard to hold back the urge to buy them right now.