Need someone to play with
ps4 preferably, and girl lol. My gamer tag is stubborn-gyal. I’m a rank 8 fyi
ps4 preferably, and girl lol. My gamer tag is stubborn-gyal. I’m a rank 8 fyi
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a girl but from xbox. My id is pandoratsuki
On ps4 looking for peeps to play add me Kevrill69
Thats sexist
Lol
I'm a girl but sadly from PC. If you still wanna game, I'm down
Sure what’s your add?
Penguin#3774
Im on PC if you wanna play cross-platform lol add me WreckSoulo#3ef1
https://discord.gg/FYzARgWK
ITSEAZYMYSEXYTHANG PC but have cross play on & im a rank 9 was 8
I'm a girl looking for someone to play with as well, im still fairly new and haven't played in a while and on pc my tag is Olindra#ddf4 <3
I’m a gurrrl I’m on ps4 my psn is x _Elle__ im rank 6 atm cause dere is a bug that keeps making me lose pips but I’m normally rank one lmao down to game if you wanna:))
Okay sure. I’m rank 9 and was a rank 3 before the update. I’ll add you
@Nityartist ..., add me plzz
im on ps4. Usually play as killer but prefer survivor just have no friends :( I sent you a request
On pc, but hey, we anyway can play! Killing Butterflies#3821
In need of training wheels with wasting killers time. If anyone is up to it plz invite me im already ok at. Rank 8.
Carrnage#d346 add me if you want
Happy International Women's Day. I'm not a girl but I am willing to learn. :D
Mike Reborn#8173