I heard Freddy needs a buff ? :D
Naah he needs it but I just wanted to show off
because Iam a Freddy Main


Naah he needs it but I just wanted to show off
because Iam a Freddy Main


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I found MYC with Class Photo to be a lot of fun. You come back to a hook and will end up following someone, probably the guy that just got saved. But when you find them you see the MYC guy, and they are ALWAYS crouched in a bush somewhere. When you ride up on them and watch them scramble, that's fun.
Well classphoto plus MYC sounds need tbh but I stick to the Old 3 seconds less dream trans blocks :P