Where did the term "slugging" originate from?
title says it all
Random comment: Whenever someone or me gets slugged, I usually say "slugging n' chugging" similar to "plugging n' chugging" with Algebra
title says it all
Random comment: Whenever someone or me gets slugged, I usually say "slugging n' chugging" similar to "plugging n' chugging" with Algebra
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors slowly move on the floor like slugs
Hence slugging
I believe it's due to the fact crawling is very slow, comparable to the speed of a
slug!Not only are survivors slow while crawling, but they do look like a slug when they crawl around! ๐
Also the blood trail they leave is similar to that of a slug leaving a trail of mucus.
Huh. I never thought of it like the creature.
I always thought slugged was like when you punch someone really hard. Like, you decked them so hard they nearly got knocked unconscious.
And what kills slugs????
Salt ofcourse!!