Potential speed glitch with Billy

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if I was DOS'd or something because in the post-game chat the survivors were very attacking as if they were blaming me for something I didn't do. Regardless, I was playing on the Yamaoka Estate against 3 PC players an a console player of some sort. As seen in the video provided, I was pallet stunned, chased a survivor around an C wall and hit them as they vaulted the window. I backed up from the window so I could walk around the wall but my game was very very glitched and I seemed to be moving much faster than normal. Turns out I was and moved even fast than what is in the clip.

As the game progressed, I suddenly could barely move and even using his chainsaw it took about 20 seconds to get from one exit gate to another. I let 2 survivors go because I felt bad about the speed but I'm concerned I've been reported for hacking. If anyone knows why this occurred or can get this noticed by the devs so they can figure out why this happened that'd be great. If the people of that game are reading this, sorry, I've legitimately got no idea why that happened.

https://youtu.be/RxPCSvZAjAc


Tagged: Pending

Comments