GPU LOAD AT 90% WHILST IN THE MENUS

Anyone else having video card issues?

Ive just upgraded from a 1080ti hybrid to a 3080, now that the video card is only air cooled my pc is running stupidly hot, this is only whilst playing DBD, just in the menus I’m at 76 Celsius with a load of up to 90%.

Other games run perfectly fine, I’m guessing it’s just poorly optimized/ coded?

Comments

  • i can play many games like sekiro and titanfall 2 without my pc breaking too much of a sweat but as soon as i go on dbd my pc enters jet engine mode and can reach up to 70 to 80 degrees Celsius meaning its probably bad optimisation

  • @Antrapace said:

    Anyone else having video card issues?

    Ive just upgraded from a 1080ti hybrid to a 3080, now that the video card is only air cooled my pc is running stupidly hot, this is only whilst playing DBD, just in the menus I’m at 76 Celsius with a load of up to 90%.

    Other games run perfectly fine, I’m guessing it’s just poorly optimized/ coded?

    Really bad optimization in this game has been a known issue since forever

  • Same here. My PC fan goes crazy when I'm playing DBD. PS4 also sounds like a jet engine while running. It's pretty annoying.

  • Anyone up for a class action law suit for reckless endangerment against their GPU’s?