You can't really blame them for your bad connection, even if they could tell what a DC and internet crash is, it still ruins other people's experience.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know I could stop doing this but I forget and im really annoyed rn cus I cant play
Dude, you left the game to a point where you were banned for 22 hours?
...Is there a point to this post?
I didnt though my garbo internet did
I dunno what to tell you. Stop disconnecting?
Thats your problem, fix your connection.
You can't really blame them for your bad connection, even if they could tell what a DC and internet crash is, it still ruins other people's experience.
Yeah fair enough but im poor and was amgry but im not now so