Slugging Survivors inside a locker with Twins

PC


So, this one just happened in a game and I was able to reliably reproduce it - you can put a survivor into dying state and make them stay inside the locker.

If a survivor is in a locker and you keep them in there with Victor, all you need to do is wait with Charlotte in front of the locker - the moment they destroy Victor and jump out of the locker, all you need to do is M1 them and they end up as a slug inside the locker with no chance of being picked up by others.


Just to be safe, I collected my survivors around the locker where the first survivor was met with this fate and attempted to reproduce it - it worked immediately.


I disconnected that game because it felt dirty to me, but I'm gladly taking the penalty for discovering something like that.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Junrei said:

    PC

    So, this one just happened in a game and I was able to reliably reproduce it - you can put a survivor into dying state and make them stay inside the locker.

    If a survivor is in a locker and you keep them in there with Victor, all you need to do is wait with Charlotte in front of the locker - the moment they destroy Victor and jump out of the locker, all you need to do is M1 them and they end up as a slug inside the locker with no chance of being picked up by others.

    Just to be safe, I collected my survivors around the locker where the first survivor was met with this fate and attempted to reproduce it - it worked immediately.

    I disconnected that game because it felt dirty to me, but I'm gladly taking the penalty for discovering something like that.

    Can you supply a video?

  • Gonna try and ask my friend to play KYF with me tomorrow to replicate it, then I can record it and send the footage.