Jason abilities outsiders perspective.
Me and a friend of mine we're talking, and I asked him what power's would he give Jason in Dead by Daylight. Unfortunately my friend isn't much of a gamer and when he does it's usually GTA or whatever new Anime game is out .Tho he is familiar with the game from watching me play it and explain what was going on and who all the characters we're.This is the list of abilities he said Jason should have in DBD.
On a side note. I would like to know if talking about chapters annoys or kills the hype for you.
5.Jason should be able to one shot you at the end of the match.so possibly could tie into 4 with him just growing in power as the match continues.
4.Jason should be resilient to fighting ie. Pallet Stuns should be less effective against him,flashlights,and Decisive Strike.
3.He should be able to shift (teleport) I saw a chapter ceation idea on reddit, where the creator gave Jason the ability to use the fog around him.Kind of like Demo's portal's but only banks of fog throughout the map to traverse that he can use.
2.Jason should be able to enter an undetectable state, I guess that could work like Demo again coming from the teleport into undetectable or a controlled version where you can activate stealth for 45 seconds, which I would prefer.
1.This the dymofactor ,this actually had me gushing it could work as a perk or a status effect. We'll call it Lover's Fate for now.
When two survivor's enter an area and their Male and Female Lover's Fate activates and Jason can see the aura of the survivor's for 2 seconds,.He says because Jason always knows when the camp counselors were being naughty.It can work as a perk but,I think this would be better as a status effect for Jason.There could be more penalties involved all,I can really think of is gen penalties unhooking speed decreased ,healing etc.,and if survivor's or near each penalties still persist.
Would you believe me my friends name is Jason and he was born on Halloween lol.
Comments
Also Merry Christmas to all.
If he was born on Friday the 13th I’d be wondering if his mother’s name is Pamela and how often he frequents campsites😄
Pretty cool ideas, btw
Love the JVoorhees speculation/ discussions, and those of any potential chapter for that matter.
Hype is welcome here🥳
Hope we get that big slasher hunk in DBD❣️
🎄Happy Christmas to you & yours, as well🎄
I actually still wonder because he disappears he has the fastest walking speed once he's out the door he's gone .
yep, spare hockey masks stashed in his sock drawer... one could wonder.
Ironically, your name could peak his killer instincts...
better watch out, naughtyboy😉
Haha right 😅 that's good advice but We kinda grew up together hopefully I'm fine.