Bloodweb/loadout QoL

I've been playing this game for a couple of years and I have some minor annoyances (along with solutions). Here's my list of QoL changes that I think would benefit the 'tween-games gameplay. I would love to hear what you think about them or if you have other things you would like to add.

Bloodweb changes

  1. Remove the click-hold mechanic
  2. Remove the 'Click to continue' prompt when opening mystery boxes <-- jesus, please remove this feature
  3. Add possibility to automatically finish a bloodweb (or what's left of it)
  4. Remove perk tiers

Load-out changes

  1. Add a search-/filter function
  2. Add ability to save perk loadouts
  3. Add ability to save outfits
  4. I want to be able to track the amount of non-purchased perks left on each character. Maybe by being able to toggle their visibility on and off but having them being grayed out. Other suggestions?


Comments