Need Help With A Build
My Current Build Is:
Perks:Soul Guard,Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst And Decisive Strike.
Should I Replace DS With Power Struggle Or With Anything Else?
My Current Build Is:
Perks:Soul Guard,Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst And Decisive Strike.
Should I Replace DS With Power Struggle Or With Anything Else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Power Struggle needs Flip Flop to use effectively and killers have been known to avoid picking up survivors under pallets or carry them through one.
I always use Unbreakable instead of DS because i get slugged quite often but almost never tunneled.Don't know how it's for you though
Adrenaline instead of Soul Guard, or Unbreakable instead of DS. I don't really recommend using Soul Guard without Unbreakable. It doesn't do much on its own unless the killer has a hex up pretty much the entire game.