Stuck in Locker after Head On Animation Bug (PC)
Map: Rotten Fields
Killer Faced: Pyramid Head
Character Played: David King
Perks: Head On | Quick and Quiet | Decisive Strike | We're Going To Live Forever
Description of Issue:
I used Head On to stun the killer, at which point I got affected by the Head On bug where I imitate the animations of other survivors as they're downed, picked up, and hooked. While being affected by the bug where I was imitating the animation of a survivor on hook I got hit by the killer then jumped into a locker. Later, when I tried to jump out of the locker I became stuck, unable to leave the locker at all. This didn't change if another survivor entered and exited the locker or if the killer searched the locker. The killer (Pyramid Head) then used their power on me, which put me into the dying state. At that point, I was still stuck in the locker and I remained there until I bled out and the game ended.
Frequency of Issue:
Afore-mentioned Head On Animation bug has occurred at high frequency while using Head On. This stuck in locker bug has only occurred once to me.
Attached: Screenshot of the inside of the locker while downed and the log file following the closing of the game client.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments