on a 54 4k kill streak with spireh
I play btw 0-5 games every nite, i have over 13000 hours on killer and 11000 hours on solo survivor.
I've had my heaphones on all day, not even logged in to dbd, and i'm still currently at a 54 game kill streak with 4k every game as SPIREH.
Nerf pig
Comments
So you've played DBD for 24,000 total hours? How is that even possible? It came out 4.5 years ago, do you only take breaks to eat and sleep? 24,000 hours is almost 3 full human years of existence.
Get a load of this guy lol
Anything possible if you believe with all your heartπππ
Yea we should further nerf killers ... Cuz this dude is supposedly on a 54 4k kill streak ....
Heβs being sarcastic. Except about nerfing pig.
Haha that made me lol. π
I think you should stop limiting yourself and go for 8K streaks instead.