Pallets
can killers pick up dropped pallet? I was in a chase with Freddy, and I stunned him, he went through it slashed me and then went back to pick the pallet it up. I wish I was joking lol but I’m not.
can killers pick up dropped pallet? I was in a chase with Freddy, and I stunned him, he went through it slashed me and then went back to pick the pallet it up. I wish I was joking lol but I’m not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy has addons that allow him to place fake pallets that you only see in the dream world.
Lol. Thank you for responding, I was so confused 🤣
No problem :)
Yeah,i can imagine that 🤣