Demogorgon stuck in building after teleport
I just had this weird glitch while playing Demogorgon. I was using my portals to teleport to some bushes near the edge of the map, but when I emerged, I realized I had ended up a couple of meters short of where my portal was, and I was stuck inside the wall of a closed building. Video attached, unfortunately I only started recording after noticing I was stuck, so the actual act of teleporting is not included.
Things of note:
- my platform is PC (Steam)
- my internet connection felt rather bad during this match, I had rather strong lag that made gameplay really difficult before this bug happened
- I am not sure how to reproduce this, and it's the first time it's happened to me
- The pallet seen in the video was initially still standing when I got stuck. After the survivors noticed what's going on, one of them threw the pallet (possibly in an attempt to free me) shortly before I started recording.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments