Now that cross play is a thing

And people have friends on multiple different platforms, i really do believe the devs should introduce a voice chat in their game.


Lets be honest here, swf has been using coms for a while, and it will legit be a direct buff to solo queue. Plus it also could open up some interesting perks like a killer perk that lets killers hear coms while they are in their terror radius. (Wishful thinking ik)


All in all i cant really see a downside to adding an ingame voice chat, i guess maybe trolls. But obviously they will add a mute function and also can easily moderate the toxic.


What do you guys think?

Comments

  • "Easily moderate the toxic"

    They can barely moderate normal toxicity. I'd rather not. If I can just like opt out and have everyone muted the second I join a game, then sure, I guess.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    "Easily moderate the toxic"

    They can barely moderate normal toxicity. I'd rather not. If I can just like opt out and have everyone muted the second I join a game, then sure, I guess.

    I mean sure you can.