Boil over rework?

I saw somebody's discussion about reworking Boil Over and it got me wondering how I would rework it. Boil Over is a practically useless perk and needs to be changed. What about: You obscure the Killer's ability to the see hook auras within 20/25/30 meters. Your struggling effects are increased by 75%. Your wiggle speed is increased by 5% for each survivor within 6 metres of the killer.

I think that 20 metres is viable, especially when combined with the 75% increased struggling effects. The third ability is just a little bonus that can help you in specific scenarios. I think that this is quite strong and when paired with something like breakout, flipflop or power struggle could be quite powerful in certain situations. I don't think that it should increase your wiggle speed without some sort of trigger as that would be unfair towards the killer. What do you think about this?

Comments

  • A simple idea I heard is keep the current effects. But add a 5/10/15 wiggle increased. Which I think is good, played right could help with tunnelers.