Huntress Bug?

Hi,

So Im a relatively new player therefore I don't know the names of the maps.. but I encountered a bug and it's the first one I've encountered since playing. I usually play survivor, I'm rank 15.

So this is basically what happened-

-Playing as Huntress, rank 20, with the two perks Hex: Huntresses Lullaby and Sloppy butcher.

-near endgame, only one gen left. I was chasing a survivor and I had also ran out of hatchets.

-hit survivor infront of a locker

-survivor then proceeds into said locker, and the animation looked like they escaped, but the icon was showing that I was carrying them. (it didn't do the grab animation, this is important!)

- I step back from the locker still looking at it (like, what happened?!) And the doors on the locker opened and closed by itself.

From then on out, I couldn't interact with any lockers, nor could I hang the supposed survivor I was 'carrying'.

Any info or help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Tagged: Pending

Comments