Huntress Has No Hatchet Audio Tell

PS4

This is only an occassional thing, luckily, in comparison to it being all the time, but, the audio tell for Huntress winding up a Hatchet occassionally doesn't trigger - the initial *humph* noise she makes.

It happened a few times in and out of chase with her for me, from a survivor perspective. Almost got me hit inside shack, and did get me hit in between tiles. It also led to me getting hit going for a basement save. Even though I snuck around her, as I turn the camera to see if she is following, I see her wind it up with no noise and hit me as I go through the doorway.

I'm aware of how close you need to be to her to hear the *humph* noise, so this is a valid bug report due to the nature of the distance in each of these examples given. She was definitely within audio range to hear the wind-up tell.

I guess you'd recreate this by simply having a Huntress wind-up near you in and out of a chase.

I said 'luckily' at the start due to it not being consistent, but this bug is game breaking for what it does. A killer that already has hit box issues with her range attack, now has an extra advantage by offering the survivor no warning of an incoming throw.

Tagged: Pending

Comments