This Event!

I'm loving the dobbel bloodpoint event with the extra long lobby wait times!

Comments

  • Just play survivor. 

    Double BP events shouldn't be held during free weekends, and free weekends shouldn't be held right after the release of a new killer. But apparently devs didn't learn their lesson after the Freddy release. 
  • This is pretty much why i haven't played DBD the last few days. I want to play killer but i have to wait 30 minutes to just find a lobby. I agree with Tsulan. The devs should not have ran a double bloodpoint event right on top of a free weekend and new chapter release.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Just play survivor. 

    Double BP events shouldn't be held during free weekends, and free weekends shouldn't be held right after the release of a new killer. But apparently devs didn't learn their lesson after the Freddy release. 

    They'd probably rather listen to numbers, since there's never been this many players on at the same time.
    https://steamcharts.com/app/381210

  • Boss said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Just play survivor. 

    Double BP events shouldn't be held during free weekends, and free weekends shouldn't be held right after the release of a new killer. But apparently devs didn't learn their lesson after the Freddy release. 

    They'd probably rather listen to numbers, since there's never been this many players on at the same time.
    https://steamcharts.com/app/381210

    But those people will get a terrible impression of the game. People asked on the steam forum if the game is dead. 

    If they would have done the free weekend in a month, we would have gotten the same amount of players, but less lobby problems. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Boss said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Just play survivor. 

    Double BP events shouldn't be held during free weekends, and free weekends shouldn't be held right after the release of a new killer. But apparently devs didn't learn their lesson after the Freddy release. 

    They'd probably rather listen to numbers, since there's never been this many players on at the same time.

    https://steamcharts.com/app/381210

    But those people will get a terrible impression of the game. People asked on the steam forum if the game is dead. 

    If they would have done the free weekend in a month, we would have gotten the same amount of players, but less lobby problems. 

    Maybe, maybe not.
    Think the devs just want quick bucks, like EA's business model.

  • Why are you moaning about the double BP event I am loving it I have found killer and survivor lobbies no problems. I love the chapter release just before as well as I am focusing on the spirit and Adam as well as some others.
  • @douggie123 said:
    Why are you moaning about the double BP event I am loving it I have found killer and survivor lobbies no problems.

    Because not everyone is you maybe?
    It's hard to believe, but not everyone is getting instant full lobbies.

  • @douggie123 said:
    Why are you moaning about the double BP event I am loving it I have found killer and survivor lobbies no problems. I love the chapter release just before as well as I am focusing on the spirit and Adam as well as some others.

    i have to wait between 10-30 minutes per killer match, and i don't find survivor fun in the long run. so essentially if there where no wait times and i got lobbies instantli like i did a week ago then i would actually get more bloodpoints per hour then what im doing during this event, so yeah , this event is kind of a waste...