De ranking not being a thing would solve some issues
It will never happen,
but it would stop people smurfing for easy matches.
I'm really tired of low ranks plaing like they're level 10 as a lower ranked killer.
people openly say they want easy matches so they de rank.
Comments
bout to smurf rn since the state of them game in high ranks is pretty #########
so go after the devs for that, don't punish other players.
i mean its not bannable or smt like that maybe if more people smurfed maybe devs would then fix the game
IT wouldn't fix like anything.....I mean I am red rank in both and I still get rank 17 survivors and killers.
Ranking needs to be overhauled.
Matchmaking needs to be overhauled.
and we need to start encouraging more people to play killer somehow so survivors don't have to wait 10 minutes for every match.
ALso, technically de-ranking is bannable. When you get those wraiths who AFK, the problem is AFK generally is not bannable on it's own so you have to report them A LOT. Like, they need to be reported like bloody 30+ games in a row or some nonsense and at least one or two of them would have to be a ticket with video probably.
I agree the whole rank system needs an overhaul. And it's not an easy fix by any means. I'm just saying that by the way some of these low rank people play, me being a low ranked killer against low ranked survivors, they shouldn't be at the rank they are. so they should really be getting more points then they do. it's a weird thing.
and this is unavoidable. you'll get a bunch of low ranks then say one 7 that carries the whole time.
You don't need to de-rank, just be a red rank survivor and you can face all the newbie killers you want.
honestly the matchmaking is so bad killers will face really any level survivors anyway.
*raises eyebrows*
The last thing we need is for just 100% of the player base to be all together in red ranks.
I know it’s kinda “everyone thrown in with anyone” now, but that suggestion would make this worse.
that's why it's just a suggestion I'm not saying it needs to happen.