Am I the only one whos sad theres no blighted demogorgon costume?

I'd love to see that mix of Stranger Things and DBD come together and I'd definitely buy it; there are so many good ways of making it work.

Comments

  • He's a licensed killer.

    So It could happen, it did with Ghostface, but they have to get permission for it I think. Can be hard to convince their right holders to allow them to modify characters much. It likely has to be run through them first.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    He's a licensed killer.

    So It could happen, it did with Ghostface, but they have to get permission for it I think. Can be hard to convince their right holders to allow them to modify characters much. It likely has to be run through them first.

    Ghost Face is actually from like 90 % an original character, only the mask is licensed, so I would say that the license holders are more generous when it's only a mask.

    I hope Demo will get some one day, but that will propably never happen.

  • Your upset I main David and he got a blight shirt that's locked behind the pass when everyone else's could be unlocked with shards (guess I'll have to wait)" a year "to see if shards can get it

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1833187#Comment_1833187

    Ghost Face is actually from like 90 % an original character, only the mask is licensed, so I would say that the license holders are more generous when it's only a mask.

    I hope Demo will get some one day, but that will propably never happen.

    I like the idea of an outfit based on one of his concept art designs....even if not entirely.