Uncleanse-able Ruin Totem in Rancid Abattoir

coldwindruinbug.JPEG

I'm playing on PlayStation 5. I had a game on Coldwind (Rancid Abattoir) in which there was a Hex: Ruin totem in a little crevice of the tractor that I physically could not cleanse. There was no command for it no matter how I came at it, and I called over another survivor to try and they couldn't cleanse it, either. We basically had perma-ruin lol. I've attached a screenshot so you can see where the totem was, it's between the tire and the ramp. I think this was the first time I've found a hex totem that I couldn't cleanse.

I hope this is helpful! :-)

Edit: We also weren't under any type of status effect from the killer that would hinder our ability to perform actions or cleanse totems. We were playing against a Freddy but we were both awake (though I'm sure you can cleanse totems when you're asleep too). But yeah, nothing like that.


Edit #2: I got another game on Coldwind with an uncleanse-able totem in the tractor, ironically also against a Freddy. I don't know if that's significant. This one wasn't a hex totem though.

totem1.jpg totem2.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments