Getting dc penalty when my game crashes with no errors :)
This is the third time my game crashed with no error and I got a dc penalty, why is this a thing
This is the third time my game crashed with no error and I got a dc penalty, why is this a thing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No way to differentiate between game crash and random DC; if there was people would exploit it anyway
not a fan of DC penalty myself, but at least people don’t leave when I play PH now lol
Re-install your game, it shouldn't be crashing that much. I play on a discord with 30 other people and no one crashes that much; even the guy who is using a computer from 2010 and a dying PSU.
Its funny that you say that, beacuse today I moved it to another drive and it happened after the fact so that stinks